Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Work in Progress...

So this is the new craze as I understand it. Unlike social networking in that you don't really have a way to immediately connect with anyone and everyone you've ever met through the course of your life. But similar in that it allows you, the reader, to get a more intimate glimpse into the goings-on of my life at your leisure.

So I've decided that this would be the new avenue for you, my friends and family, to get to see a side of me that normally isn't put out there for all the world to see. From here, you will have access to view and critique my photography as I begin to devote more time to it.

You'll also get to see more of the important, as well as perhaps less significant moments in my life and that of my family (without all the chaos that comes from social networking sites like MySpace and Facebook).

I'm kind of new to this whole blogging thing, so please bare with me as we begin this journey together.

More to come soon...but for now, I've got to hit the sack...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere ... I'm sure your posts won't be nearly as sarcastic as mine (hey, it's an outlet!) Looking forward to seeing more of your photography work, Tex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete